to fill out an application
THE PEAK TEAM IS ALWAYS GROWING! We have employment opportunities throughout our 14 county area. Our team consists of Personal Care Assistants for non-medical help with daily needs, Certified Nursing Assistants for skilled care in-home or facility staffing, Licensed Practical Nurses and Registered Nurses for in-home nursing care or facility staffing.
We work with people of all ages in a wide variety of conditions with short term or long term care needs. Because care needs to take place when necessary we provide care services days, evenings, overnights, and weekends — from one hour to 24 hours a day. We especially look for those who are able to be flexible with their schedule and availability.
- On-going training for specialized care. Dementia, Alzheimer’s. Patient specific training.
- Flexible scheduling
- Competitive wages
- Insurance benefits
- IRA program
We welcome people to join our team who are:
- Dedicated to providing care
- Personable with a positive outlook
- Appropriately and presentably groomed
- Able to communicate effectively (verbal and written)
- Able to pass a thorough background check
Our hiring process is an initial application followed by an interview. For an interview you will need:
- Current certifications or licenses (CNA, Nurses)
- Social security card
- Driver’s license
- Proof of valid auto insurance
- Recent TB test results
- Recent Physical exam documentation
- Names and phone numbers for professional references (other than family or friends)
For any questions about any PEAK requirements or procedures please contact us.