Nursing Service – LPN / RN
Hourly short or long-term care for children or adults by experienced Licensed Practical or Registered nurses for patients to receive skilled medical care in the privacy, and comfort, of their home. Short term or long term, the goal is to deliver the highest quality of care for a full continuum of care for the chronically ill, disabled, those in recovery or hospice end of life care.
- AVAILABLE 24 HOURS A DAY, alone or in addition to CNA or Personal Care Assistant service
- FULL RANGE of nursing care
- OXYGEN MANAGEMENT: Oxygen is considered a medication with settings adjusted for rest, exertion and sleep to meet the individual patient’s needs and dependent on their condition. Patient education and monitoring of compliance assure the success of long term oxygen therapy.
- PAIN MANAGEMENT: Pain management is necessary to live a productive life, especially if you suffer with long-term or chronic pain. Your doctor, or ours, can prescribe pain medicine, pain treatments to help with pain relief and our nursing staff can offer tips to make daily tasks easier.
- INSULIN THERAPY
- MEDICATION ADMINISTRATION/MEDICATION MANAGEMENT: PEAK can manage medications from ordering prescriptions, filling med boxes to administering medications on a regular basis. PEAK LPN’s or RN’s are available short term or long term, for condition management or pain control.
- TUBE FEEDING: Patients who cannot obtain nutrition by mouth, are unable to swallow safely, or need nutritional supplementation require being fed by a feeding tube temporarily for the treatment of acute conditions or lifelong in the case of chronic disabilities. Schedules and types of tube feeding vary. PEAK nurses are available for single or multiple visits in the comfort of home.
- OSTOMY, CATHETER OR VENTILATOR CARE: all require specialized and individualized care plans and daily care, and the ability to recognize and prevent infections and potential wounds
- WOUND CARE OR DRESSING CHANGE: is necessary to prevent complications and preserve function PEAK nursing staff can apply medications or change dressings to help to avoid infection and hasten the healing process.
- PALLIATIVE AND END OF LIFE CARE: often includes medication management or administration, providing patients with relief from the symptoms, pain, physical or mental stress of a serious illness, no matter the diagnosis. The goal of such is to improve quality of life for both the patient and the family.
- END OF LIFE CARE