“OUTPATIENT” TO HOME
The first 24 hours are often the most critical after a procedure, surgery or treatment. PEAK CNAs or nurses are available to ensure a safe recovery. Useful for dialysis, colonoscopies, oncology treatments, day surgery, and dental surgery.
- Includes transportation to/from facility for treatment, No charge for up to 25 miles.
- On site during treatment when required by facility
- Notation of important information/discharge orders
- Picking up prescriptions
- Monitor vital signs
- Nursing at home to change bandages/dressings
- Administer medication or intravenous drugs
Arrange before or after surgery in person or by phone. Fully customizable for maximum safety and comfort.